Florida STEAMposium 2021
The 2021 Florida STEAMposium is a content-rich summer learning experience for Florida teachers of Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM). Experience three days of inquiry-based sessions, panel discussions and informational sessions related to STEAM, STEM and integrated content learning. All sessions are developed so that attendees will gain knowledge of standards-based instruction that they can immediately use in their classrooms. With tracks specific to elementary, middle grades, secondary and leadership, all STEAM educational stakeholders will benefit from symposium sessions that are tailored to their specific needs.
STEAMposium Mission Statement
Uniting Florida schools and stakeholders around the common goal of preparing the Florida STEAM Workforce for the future by building strong foundations for each and every Florida child in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math through high quality, engaging standards-based instruction.
- Increase Florida student achievement.
- Align teacher content knowledge with the Florida Standards and Benchmarks.
- Increase networking and collaboration among teachers.
- Increase networking and collaboration between teachers and stakeholders.
- Integrate the components of STEAM instructional practice through experience of student-centered, inquiry-based activities and investigations for implementation in the classroom.
Date: June 22-24, 2021
Pre-conference Activities: June 21, 2021
Location: Coming soon!