Rule Development for Educator Preparation
Rule Development for Educator PreparationActions are being considered for the following rule, granted by enabling statutes, to implement or interpret specific Educator Preparation Programs' provisions. We encourage stakeholders to provide written comments and recommendations for consideration throughout the rule development process.
- Draft Rule 6A-5.066, FAC, Approval of Educator Preparation Programs (PDF)
Additional Documents to be incorporated into rule:
- Request to Submit Form RSF-2015 (PDF)
- Initial Approval Standards ITP IAS-2015 (PDF)
- Initial Approval Standards EPI IAS-2015 (PDF)
- Initial Approval Standards PDCP IAS-2015 (PDF)
- Continued Approval Standards ITP CAS-2015 (PDF)
- Continued Approval Standards EPI CAS-2015 (PDF)
- Continued Approval Standards PDCP CAS-2015 (PDF)
We welcome your comments regarding the revisions to Rule 6A-5.066 Approval of Educator Preparation Programs. Please select to submit comments.
Information for requesting a rule development public workshop and to submit public comment on this and other rules, and for requests for meetings, workshops and public hearings on all State Board of Education rules, are available at State Board Rules Under Review or visit the Florida Administrative Register for the department's official notices of rulemaking.