Statutes State Board Of Education Rules Department Memoranda
- Florida Statute 1012.34, Personnel Evaluation Procedures and Criteria
- Florida Statute 1008.22, Student Assessment Program for Public Schools
- View Overview of Florida's Teacher Evaluation System (PDF, 406KB)
State Board of Education RulesFlorida Educator Accomplished Practices: The Accomplished Practices form the foundation for the state's teacher preparation programs, educator certification requirements and school district instructional personnel appraisal systems.
Florida Principal Leadership Standards: The Standards form the foundation for school leader personnel evaluations and professional development systems, school leadership preparation programs, and educator certification requirements.
Department MemorandaDepartment memoranda informing district superintendents of state or district level actions or tasks in support of district evaluation systems.
- Educator Quality Legislation: Frequently Asked Questions for Senate Bill 1664 (PDF) New!
- July 25, 2011 Reminder: Deadline for Submitting Evaluation System Revisions for School Administrators and Non-classroom Instructional Personnel (PDF, 95KB)
- June 15, 2012 Memo: Non-classroom Instructional Personnel Evaluation Systems (PDF)
- May 25, 2011 Memo: Deadline for Submitting Evaluation System Revisions for School Administrators and Non-classroom Instructional Personnel (PDF)
- January 7, 2011 FEAP Revision Memorandum 2010 (PDF)