|Text Index||Custom Search|
Communications and Events
Live webinars, conference presentations, and other events designed to keep you informed. Check back often for new events!
Timely e-newsletters to keep you informed. The FLDOE SSO Leaders' Advance e-newsletter includes information on the latest hot topics, upcoming events, and practical solutions.
- Florida Department of Education Single Sign-On Leaders' Advance
Special Note: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
If you do not have it please click on the image below to download it. Adobe Reader
Access technical documentation; view archived webinars and training videos.
- Hot Topic Webinars
- FLDOE SSO On-Boarding Webinar - April 2013
- The Florida Department of Education's Single Sign-On Solution - July and August 2012
- Introduction to the Florida Department of Education's Single Sign-On - June 2012
- FLDOE SSO Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 130KB)
- FLDOE SSO Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Charter Schools (PDF, 132KB)
- On-Boarding Documents
- LEA Integration and User Provisioning Specification (PDF, 308KB)
- LEA Participation Form (PDF, 135KB)
- LEA Memorandum of Understanding (PDF, 60KB)
- LEA Certificate of Readiness (PDF, 127KB)
- LEA Contact Information
- LEA Functional and Technical Leads as of 3/22/13 (PDF, 194KB)
- Local Systems Exchange
The Local Systems Exchange (LSE) is a professional networking site for Districts, Charter Schools, and Consortia to collaborate about meeting the minimum standards for a LIIS. District, Charter School, and Consortia technical and administrative leaders statewide can use the LSE to learn from one another and gain a better understanding of specific standards, discuss procurement approaches, share documents, and much more.
- E-Mail Updates
- Please be sure to include your first and last name.
Submit questions or concerns about the Department's Single Sign-on to: or call (850) 245-9SSO (776).