The following institutions have a list of intervention and prevention programs that they have reviewed and published. The programs listed at their sites appear to meet the United States Department of Education’s Principles of Effectiveness requirements under No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB).
- SAMHAS National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices
- University of Colorado Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence Blueprints
- US Department of Education Exemplary/Promising Programs List
- CASEL: Safe and sound: An educational leader’s guide to evidence-based SEL programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Preventing Drug Use among Children and Adolescents: A Research-Based Guide for Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders