|Text Index||Custom Search|
Media AdvisoryThursday, November 14, 2013
DOE Press Office
State Board of Education to Meet in GainesvilleTallahassee, Fla., November 13, 2013 - The Florida State Board of Education will meet next week in Gainesville.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- Overview of the public meetings on Florida's standards
- Update on the Invitation to Negotiate for selecting a new assessment
- Update on digital learning
- Approval of amendment to State Board Rule 6A-1.0943 regarding the use of the Florida Alternate Assessment for students with cognitive disabilities
- Approval of Baccalaureate degree proposals from Broward College, College of Central Florida, Florida State College at Jacksonville and Miami Dade College
- Approval of a new State Board Rule on the Postsecondary Industry Certification Funding List
What: State Board of Education Meeting
When: 9:00 a.m.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Where: Santa Fe College
Fine Arts Hall, Northwest Campus
3000 NW 83rd Street
The agenda and materials may be found at State Board of Education meeting.