|Text Index||Custom Search|
Media AdvisoryMonday, September 16, 2013
DOE Press Office
State Board of Education to Meet in West Palm BeachTallahassee, Fla., September 16, 2013 - The Florida State Board of Education will meet tomorrow in West Palm Beach.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- Approval of Next Steps in Appointing a Commissioner of Education
- Approval of the 2014-15 Legislative Budget Request
- Approval of Implementation Plans for Focus and Priority Schools
- Approval of Comparative and Concordant Scores for the Statewide Assessment Program
- Approval of State Board of Education Rule Regarding Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Approval of Baccalaureate Degree Proposals and Bachelor of Science Concentration Additions from Daytona State College, Indian River State College, Polk State College, College of Central Florida and St. Petersburg College
The agenda and materials may be found at State Board of Education meeting.
To view the meeting via live webcast, visit Florida Department of Education.
What: State Board of Education Meeting
When: 9:00 a.m.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Where: Forrest Hill Community High School
6901 Parker Avenue
West Palm Beach