|Text Index||Custom Search|
February 18, 2008
State Board of Education to Meet in Tallahassee
The State Board of Education meeting will be held tomorrow in Tallahassee.
The State Board will address the following topics:
- Proposed Revisions to the Science Sunshine State Standards
- Community College Baccalaureate Degree Proposals
- Go Higher, Florida! Task Force Recommendations
- Setting the Minimum 2006-07 Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Provider Kindergarten Readiness Rate
- Proposed New Rule, School Improvement Rating for Alternative Schools
The meeting will be held:
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The agenda and materials may be viewed at http://www.fldoe.org/board/meetings/2008_02_19/agenda.asp. To view the meeting via live webcast, please go to www.fldoe.org.