|Text Index||Custom Search|
September 21, 2006
Florida Schools of Excellence Commission to Hold First Meeting
TALLAHASSEE – The Florida Schools of Excellence Commission tomorrow will hold its first meeting in Tallahassee. The commission will have an operational meeting to develop bylaws, select a chair and vice-chair, and develop a budget.
The meeting will be held at:9:00 a.m.
Room 301, The Capitol
Members of the commission are:
- Judie Budnick, retired and most recently a member of the Broward County School Board
- Reginald Gaffney, Executive Director, Community Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- John Washington Lewis, President, Lewis & Lewis of Jacksonville
- Liza McFadden, President, Volunteer Florida Foundation
- Ricardo Moreno, Chief Financial Officer, Brandon Home Furnishings
- Rodolfo Rodriguez, Realtor, The Keyes Company
- Alejandro Sanchez, President and Chief Executive Officer, Florida Bankers Association