|Text Index||Custom Search|
June 19, 2006
State Board of Education to Meet in Seminole County
The State Board of Education meeting will be held in Sanford, in Seminole County, on Tuesday, June 20, 2006.
The State Board will address the following topics:
- Action for Possible Repeating F Schools Restructuring Plans
- Approval of District Requirements for New 2006-07 F Schools
- Approval of Amendment to Rule 6A-4.006, General and Professional Preparation
- Approval of Rule 6A-6.040, Voluntary Pre-kindergarten Director Endorsement for Private Providers
- Approval of College Reach-Out Program Funding Recommendation
The meeting will take place:
Seminole County School Board Office
400 East Lake Mary Blvd.
To view the entire meeting agenda and materials please visit, http://www.fldoe.org/board/meetings/2006_06_20/agenda.asp