|Text Index||Custom Search|
May 15, 2006
State Board of Education to Meet in Tampa
The State Board of Education meeting will be held in Tampa on Tuesday, May 16, 2006.
The State Board will address the following topics:
- Action for Possible Repeating F Schools
- Action Plan for Performance Pay Implementation
- Action Plan to Implement Co-teaching Legislation
- Action Plan Concerning the Implementation of Supplemental Education Services and Release of Unused Title 1 Funds for 2005-2006
- Aligning High School and Postsecondary Standards
- Summary 2006 Legislative Session
- Summary 2006 Legislative Budget
There will be a workshop prior to the board meeting regarding the Department of Education's Strategic Imperatives.
The workshop and meeting will take place:
Workshop 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Board meeting 10:30 a.m.
Hillsborough County School District Office
901 East Kennedy Blvd.
To view the entire meeting agenda and materials please visit,