|Text Index||Custom Search|
March 20, 2006
State Board of Education to Hold Meeting at the Capitol in Tallahassee
The State Board of Education meeting will be held in Tallahassee on Tuesday, March 21.
Topics discussed at the Board meeting will include:
- Implementation of Florida's System of School Improvement and Accountability
- Miami Dade College Baccalaureate Degree Proposal: Bachelor of Applied Science in Public Safety Management
- Intervention Policy for Repeating F Schools
- Sunshine State Standards Reading and Language Arts
- Teacher Recruitment and Retention
- Workforce and Succeed Program
- Distance Learning Programs
- VPK Update: Provider Improvement Process
- Revised Public Education Capital Outlay Estimates
There will be a workshop prior to the board meeting: "Strategic Plan Trends, Standards and Targets."
The workshop and meeting will take place:
Workshop 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Board Meeting 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Cabinet Meeting Room LL-03
404 South Monroe Street