K-20 Education Flexibility and Policy Initiatives
- Complete implementing the K-20 education governance structure in Florida.
- Provide maximum budget flexibility with accountability to local education boards
- Transition the SUS to non-state agency status to the maximum extent possible
- Provide K-20 Leadership Training ($2 million) for key educators and education administrators on critical K-20 issues such as accountability, standards, administrative and academic best practices, remediation, and articulation to help ensure no student is left behind.
- Expand the K-12 Partnership for School Safety and Security to a K-20 Partnership for School Safety and Security ($140,000)
- Continued funding of the K-20 Data Warehouse