The Office of Grants Management manages and processes state and federal grant awards to school districts, community colleges, universities and community-based organizations. This office provides administrative and operational support to program managers including receipt and technical review, tracking, budget review, and distribution and file maintenance of all projects awarded by the Florida Department of Education.
Training and Development services include training for grant recipients on the fiscal management of state and federal grants.
Grants Management Responsibilities
- Provide assistance with development of Request For Proposal/Request For Application (RFP/RFA) and Pre-Approval Funding Plan
- Provide technical review of funding proposals
- Provide application support or assistance
- Application review and approval
- Funding authorization and distribution of award notification
- Project award distribution
- Workforce Education Funding Opportunities
- 21st CCLC Program
- CFDA Programs
- U.S. Department of Education
- Federal Funding Information
- Title I Programs
- Safe and Drug Free Schools
- Just Read, Florida!
- Federal Grants Management OMB Circulars