Contracts & Procurement
The Procurement Office provides expertise in the procurement of products and services to department staff ensuring procurement activities are performed within law, rule, policy & procedure. Also, provides MyFloridaMarketPlace assistance regarding requisitions, direct orders and receiving.
The Contract Administration section is responsible for ensuring department compliance with Chapter 287, Florida Statutes and other state and federal regulations that govern the contract process.
- Contract Forms
- MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP)
- MyFloridaMarketPlace Vendor Registration
- DMS State Term Contracts
- Vendor Bid System
- Bid List
- Florida Statute
- Florida Administrative Code
- Department of Financial Services, Reference Guide for State Expenditures
- Department of Education, Supplier Diversity
- Office of Supplier Diversity
- Respect of Florida
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400