|Text Index||Custom Search|
Academic and Student Affairs
Postsecondary ArticulationArticulation ensures that students receive credit for comparable coursework without unnecessary repetition when transferring from one institution to another.
Florida has developed a seamless articulation system to facilitate efficient and effective progression and transfer of students between and among public postsecondary institutions. - Florida Postsecondary Articulation Manual (PDF, 273KB)
Florida guarantees transfer of postsecondary credit through a number of mechanisms, including:
- Statewide Articulation Agreement (2+2)
- Associate of Science to Bachelor of Science Degree Articulation (AS to BS) (PDF, 157KB)
- Career and Technical Certificate to Associate of Applied Science/Associate of Science Degree Articulation (CTC/PSAV to AAS/AS)
- Applied Technology Diploma to Associate of Applied Science/Associate of Science Degree Articulation (ATD to AAS/AS) (PDF, 24KB)
- Industry Certification to AAS/AS
- Statewide Course Numbering System
The Division of Florida Colleges also partners with private colleges and universities through articulation agreements to expand student access to education opportunities.
- Articulation Agreements with Private Colleges and Universities
- Guide for Nonpublic Institutions: Statewide Articulation Agreements with The Florida College System (PDF, 404KB)
- Guide for Nonpublic Institutions: Statewide Articulation Agreements with The Florida College System (Word, 391KB)
Additional information on statewide articulation agreements may be accessed at http://www.fldoe.org/articulation/.
- 1007 - Articulation and Access
- 6A-10.024 (Word) - Articulation Between and Among Universities, Community Colleges and School Districts
Data & Reports:
- Articulation Report, Community College and Technical Center MIS
- Zoom 2009-01: Statewide Articulation Agreement: Effective and Comprehensive (PDF, 287KB)