|Text Index||Custom Search|
Data SnapshotsFlorida College System Data Snapshots provide key facts about a timely and significant topic facing Florida higher education. The single page Data Snapshots contain a statement, graphic illustrating the point and brief background on the subject. The source of the information is included along with a link to more in-depth coverage of the topic available from Florida College System Research and Analytics or other entities. We welcome suggestions for additional topics to explore. Please send suggestions to or .
Special thanks to Florida College System Communications and Public Affairs for collaborating on the Data Snapshots.
- Florida College System institutions offer $10,000 baccalaureate degrees (PDF, 223KB)
- Florida College System tuition and fees consistently most affordable in the state (PDF, 229KB)
- Taxpayers receive a superior return on their investment in the Florida College System (PDF, 196KB)
- Seventeen Florida College System institutions were listed as Top 100 Associate Degree Producers Nationwide in 2013 (PDF, 144KB)
Workforce - Employment, Earnings and Continuing Education
- Florida College System graduates earn competitive wages (PDF, 270KB)
- Nine out of 10 Florida College System graduates were employed or continuing their education in Florida within one year of graduation (PDF, 335KB)
Dual Enrollment & Accelerated Learning Options
- Eight in 10 high school seniors taking a dual enrollment course entered college the year after high school graduation (PDF, 142KB)
Transfer & Partnerships
- Florida College System transfers account for over half of the juniors and seniors who enroll in Florida's public universities (PDF, 120KB)
- The Florida College System is the preferred destination for recent high school graduates (PDF, 308KB)
- Florida's Statewide Articulation Agreement: Providing a Seamless Pathway to the Baccalaureate Degree (PDF, 446KB)