|Text Index||Custom Search|
Data & Reports
This area includes data, reports, and Florida's participation in external research.
- FYI-2013-01: Charter and Collegiate High Schools in the Florida College System (PDF, 443KB)
- Zoom 2012-06: The Florida College System Leads SREB Member States in Student Indicators (PDF, 415KB)
- FYI-2012-03: Florida College System - Baccalaureate Accountability (PDF, 195KB)
- FYI-2012-02: Exemptions and Waivers in the Florida College System (PDF, 299KB)
- FYI-2012-01: Lower Division Accountability (PDF, 270KB)
- FYI 2011-09: Dual Enrollment (PDF, 259KB)
- FYI 2011-08: Baccalaureate Accountability (PDF, 656KB)
- Zoom 2011-06: Transfer Articulation (PDF, 622KB)
- Zoom 2011-05: Workforce Programs (PDF, 399KB)
- FYI 2011-07: Enrollment Patterns in Florida Higher Education for Minority and Low-Income Students (PDF, 612KB)
- FYI 2011-06: Top Producers (PDF, 1MB)
- FYI 2011-05: Lower Division Accountability (PDF, 1MB)
- Zoom 2011-04: FTIC College Readiness (PDF, 960KB)
- Program Review 2011-02: Veterans in The Florida College System (PDF, 2MB)
- Program Review 2011-01: Associate in Science to Baccalaureate Transfer (PDF, 553KB)
- FYI 2011-04: Full and Part Time Enrollment Patterns (PDF, 361KB)
- Zoom 2011-03: SREB (PDF, 1MB)
- Zoom 2011-02: Benefits of Educational Attainment (PDF, 911KB)
- Zoom 2011-01: FCS Trends (PDF, 3MB)
- FYI 2011-03: Course Withdrawals (PDF, 553KB)
- FYI 2011-02: Student Financial Aid (PDF, 323KB)
- FYI 2011-01: Charter and Collegiate Schools (PDF, 436KB)
- Special Report: PERT Interim Cut Score Process (PDF, 377KB)
Dr. Scott Parke, Vice Chancellor, oversees the work carried out by the Research and Analytics division.
Contact Scott at: 850-245-9482
Dr. Kathyrine Scheuch is responsible for publications (program reviews, FYI, and Zoom), data requests, and other ad hoc research projects.
Contact Kathyrine at: 850-245-9456
- Fact Book - Official facts about Florida's 28 Colleges including headcount, tuition & fees, and program completers.
- Program Review - In-depth review of academic programs and policies in the colleges.
- Glossary & Acronyms - Definitions of terms and acronyms used by the Division of Florida Colleges.
Florida’s Participation in External Research
- Credit When It's Due - Grant from Helios Education Foundation complements and expands current efforts to boost college completion rates, and provides students with a meaningful stepping stone toward completing their baccalaureate degree.
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement - Florida participated as a consortium in 2004 and 2007.
- Achieving the Dream - Four of Florida’s institutions (Broward, Hillsborough, Tallahassee, Valencia) are participating in a five-year project through the Lumina Foundation for Education that focuses on strategies for success for at-risk groups such as low-income and minority students. Florida is one of nine states participating in the project.
- Community College Research Center - Participated in a study on factors that contribute to student success, and a study on successful practices. We will also work with CCRC on a project about Dual Enrollment.
- National Community College Benchmark Project - Florida is participating as a consortium in 2006.
- Jobs for the Future - Participated in a study about Dual Enrollment. JFF is one of the partners on the Achieving the Dream project.