Return to Normal View

DOE Homepage Students Educators Community Family Administrators and Staff

Florida Department of Education

DOE Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


  Frequently Asked Questions  

Text Index Google Custom Search
Hide Answers


All · Accounts Payables · Payroll · Purchasing Card · Subagreements · Travel

Purchasing Card

1. Who can have a Pcard?
    Those individuals that management (bureau chief or higher) determined has travel or purchasing requirements assigned to their position. The purchasing card program is voluntary participation in the Department of Education.

2. How do I obtain a Pcard?
    Contact the Purchasing Card Administrator, located in the Office of the Comptroller, room 944J via email at or by phone at (850) 245-9160, to obtain a cardholder profile to be completed with your program area bureau chief or higher.