Return to Normal View

DOE Homepage Students Educators Community Family Administrators and Staff

Florida Department of Education

DOE Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


  Frequently Asked Questions  

Text Index Google Custom Search
Hide Answers


All · Accounts Payables · Payroll · Purchasing Card · Subagreements · Travel

Accounts Payables

1. Is there a way to get my payment history?
    Yes, the Department of Financial Services has a website which contains statewide payment history for vendors and employees. The address is

2. If we need office supplies and I pay for them with my own money, how can I get reimbursed?
    Complete form C-676-B Reimbursement Voucher for Non-Travel Related Expenses and submit the approved form to the Budget officer.