Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2007-2008 Student Assessment
1. Submit student assessment records during reporting periods 2, 3 and 5 for students in KG-12 membership who have been targeted for reading intervention consistent with the district’s K-12 Comprehensive Reading Plan. Generally, report three scores a year; one in October, one in February and one at the end of the year. Send only assessment information that has not been sent in a previous reporting period and only assessment information that is not being reported via the Progress Monitoring and Reporting Network (PMRN).
2. Also, submit student assessment records during survey period 5 for students in Grade Levels KG-03 who took a standardized test in the areas of Reading Comprehension or Math Problem Solving or both in the Spring of the School Year. Do not report Stanford Achievement Test 10 and Florida Comprehensive Achievement Test (FCAT) assessment data for students in Grade 3.
3. TEST SCORE: Submit up to two Test Score/Test Score Type combinations for the Test Subject Content area being reported. Zeroes may be a valid test score. If only one Test Score is being submitted on a record, report all zeroes for the second Test Score.
4. TEST SCORE TYPES: For standardized tests, submit a normal curve equivalent (NC) for the first Test Score Type/Test Score combination and a scale score (SS) for the second Test Score Type/Test Score combination or a lexile score (LX) for the first Test Score Type/Test Score combination and a national percentile (NP) for the second Test Score Type/Test Score combination.
5. TEST FORM: If no Test Form applies report Z in this field.
6. TEST LEVEL: If no Test Level applies, report ZZ in this field.
7. ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
8. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are items 1-6, 8 and 9.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)