Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2006-2007 Teacher Exit Interview
1. Submit this format in reporting period 5 only. This type of record should be submitted for each regular full-time classroom teacher who leaves a teaching position in the district during the Fiscal Year being reported.
2. CLASSROOM TEACHERS: Classroom teachers are staff members assigned the professional activity of instructing students in courses in classroom situations, including basic instruction, exceptional student education, English language learners and vocational-technical education. These teachers have DOE Staff Data Base Job Codes (See Appendix E, JOB CODE ASSIGNMENTS) that place them on Public School Staff Survey EEO-5 lines 21 through 33.
3. SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: The social security number must be reported for all teachers leaving teaching. The number should be left justified with a trailing blank.
4. EMPLOYEE TYPE: Include only regular full time (RF) teachers.
5. TEACHING EXPERIENCE: Report the teacherís length of service as a classroom teacher; including both the number of years of classroom teaching in the current district and the years of classroom teaching in schools outside the current district.
6. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key Fields
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)