Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2006-2007 Responsible Instructor - Reading, Writing and Mathematics
1. Submit these records only for Survey Period 3 for all students in grades 3-10 to identify teachers primarily responsible for instructing the student in reading, writing and mathematics. The teacher identified as the Responsible Instructor does not need to be a teacher instructing the student during the Survey 3 reporting week. For example, a teacher from first semester could be reported if that teacher is the one most responsible for the studentís instruction in the indicated subject area.
2. Report Social Security Numbers for instructors in each of the categories, reading, writing and mathematics.
3. Elementary Self-Contained: Social Security Numbers of teachers of students in elementary self-contained classes may be reported in all three responsible instructor categories.
4. Middle and High School Language Arts: Unless a student has separate reading and writing classes, the language arts teacher would be reported for both the reading and writing categories.
5. Key Fields: The key fields for this format are item numbers 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and resubmitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)