Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2006-2007 Federal/State Indicator Status
1. Submit this record during reporting periods 2, 3 and 5 for each PK-12th grade student in membership in the school district at any time during the school year.
2. IMMUNIZATION STATUS: It is very important to report the current status for all kindergarten and seventh grade students in membership in the school district during reporting period 2.
3. CAREER ACADEMY PARTICIPANT: Report the applicable code for each student who participated in a Career Academy at any time during the school year. If the student participated in more than one Career Academy during the year, report the most recent academy.
4. DROP PREVENTION/JUVENILE JUSTICE PROGRAMS: These codes are used to identify the proper status of students in the school grading system. For students in more than one of these programs, report code E (Alternative to Expulsion) and code R (Dropout Retrieval) prior to any of the other program codes. For survey 5, report code Z for all students on this format.
5. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)