Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2004-2005 Federal/State Compensatory Project Evaluation
1. Submit a separate record during reporting period 5 for each student who participated in a Title 1 Targeted Assistance, Title 1 Migrant, State Migrant, Title 1/Title 1 Migrant, or Title 1 Migrant/State Migrant education program for the school year and, if applicable, the summer session.
2. TERM: To show the student participated in a program during the regular school year, use code 3 (annual). To indicate summer participation, use S (Combined Summer Session). If the student participated in both regular school year and summer school sessions, send separate records indicating the correct term.
3. Reporting Instructional and Support Services is required for students in Targeted Assistance and Title 1 Migrant schools only.
4. FEDERAL/STATE PROJECT - SUPPORT SERVICES: Up to four support service codes may be reported for students receiving Title 1 (required for Targeted Assistance schools only) , Title 1 Migrant, or State Migrant services. With the exception of "Z", a support service code may be used only once. This is NOT required for support services provided by state funds.
5. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add