Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2003-2004 Responsible Instructor - Reading, Writing and Mathematics
1. Submit only for Survey Period 3 for all students in grades 3-10 to identify teachers primarily responsible for instructing the student in reading, writing and mathematics.
2. Report Social Security Numbers for instructors in each of the categories, reading, writing and mathematics.
3. Elementary Self-Contained: Social Security Numbers of teachers of students in elementary self-contained classes may be reported in all three responsible instructor categories.
4. Middle and High School Language Arts: Unless a student has separate reading and writing classes, the language arts teacher would be reported for both the reading and writing category.
5. Key Fields: The key fields for this format are item numbers 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and resubmitted as an add.