Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2003-2004 Federal/State Compensatory Project Evaluation
1. DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION: Submit a separate record during reporting period 5 for each student who participated in a Title 1, Title 1 Migrant, State Migrant, Title 1/Title 1 Migrant, or Title 1 Migrant/State Migrant education program for both the school year and, if applicable, the summer session.
2. TERM: To show the student participated in a program during the regular school year, use code 3 (annual). To indicate summer participation, use S (Combined Summer Session). If the student participated in both regular school year and summer school sessions, send separate records indicating correct term.
3. FEDERAL/STATE PROJECT - STATE SUPPORT SERVICES: Up to four support service codes may be reported for students receiving Title 1, Title 1 Migrant, or State Migrant services. With the exception of "Z", a support service code may be used only once. This is NOT required for support services provided by state funds.
4. PLACEMENT DATE: This data element indicates the date the student began receiving Title 1, Education Program services for the current school year. This data element is optional for districts that elect to include a late enrollment date in their approved Title 1 plan and application.
5. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.