Database Requirements Index Page
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2003-2004 Staff Additional Job Assignments
1. This format should be reported during reporting periods 2 and 3 when a staff member performs additional job assignments. For example, if a teacher of Language Arts, Middle/Junior (Job Code 51027) is also a teacher of gifted students, the additional job code 52008 should be reported in this format.
2. JOB CODE FUND SOURCE: This element should identify up to three fund sources from which the employee is paid at the time of the survey for the additional job reported.
3. SCHOOL NUMBER: Report the school number which indicates the primary school to which this individual is assigned for the reported job code. This may or may not match the school number reported on the employee's demographic information record.
4. JOB CODE, ADDITIONAL: See Appendix E (JOB CODE ASSIGNMENTS) in the DOE Information Data Base Requirements: Volume II - Automated Staff Information System for Job Codes.
5. KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.