Return to Normal View

DOE Homepage Students Educators Community Family Administrators and Staff

Florida Department of Education

DOE Home

Educator Certification


  Educator Certification  

Text Index Google Custom Search


Expand All Answers

All · Alternative Certification · Application Process · Certificates · Employment · Fingerprints · Reciprocity · Testing · Transcripts
1. Where can I obtain a CG-10 Application Form?
2. Are grade reports, photocopies of transcripts, or internet printouts of transcripts acceptable?
3. Does the college/university have to send my transcript directly to the Bureau of Educator Certification?
4. I recently completed my bachelor's degree requirements. Can you process my application if my degree is not on my transcript?
5. Can I fax or e-mail my transcript to you for a preliminary evaluation of my credentials?
6. I earned my degree(s) in a country other than the United States. What do I send to the Bureau when I apply for a certificate?

Contact Educator Certification