Approved Credential Evaluation Agencies
Original credential evaluation reports showing the United States equivalency for academic credentials earned in other countries may be provided by an accredited four-year college or university in the United States or by a credential evaluation agency approved by the Bureau of Educator Certification. The following agencies have requested and received approval from the Bureau of Educator Certification:
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
- Academic Evaluation Services, Tampa, FL
- Academic and Professional International Evaluations, Inc., CA
- ACREVS, Inc., Milpitas, CA
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- American Education Research Corporation (AERC), West Covina, CA
- American Evaluation and Translation Service, Inc (AETS), Miami, FL
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education, Inc.
- Center for Educational Documentation, Boston, MA
- C.E.I.E Specialists
- Consultancy on International Education (CIE), IL
- ECE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. WI
- Educated Choices, LLC
- Education Evaluators International, Inc., CA & RI
- Educational Perspectives, IL
- Evaluation Service, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Foreign Consultants, Inc. (FCI), Westminster, CO
- Foreign Credentials Service of America, Austin, TX
- Foundation for International Services, Inc, WA
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Global Education Group, Inc., Miami, FL & Tucson, AZ
- Globe Language Services, Inc.
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
- International Education Evaluations, Inc., Charlotte & Harrisburg, NC
- International Education Evaluators, Surfside, FL
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
- Jack Phillips, NJ
- Josef Silny & Associates, FL
- Lisano International
- North American Education Group (NAEG), Swampscott, MA
- SDR Educational Consultants, TX
- Span Tran Educational Services
- Visiting International Faculty Program (VIF), NC
- WES, World Education Services, Inc., NY
- Worldwide Education Consultant Services, TX
Criteria for approval of credential evaluation agencies are outlined in State Board of Education Rule 6A-4.003
. Please see Applicants with Foreign Academic Training
for additional important application information.
Contact Educator Certification