Staff Additional Job Assignments
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2012-2013 Staff Additional Job Assignments
- This format should be reported during reporting periods 2 and 3 when a staff member performs additional job assignments. For
example, if a teacher of Language Arts, Middle/Junior (Job Code 51027) is also a teacher of gifted students, the additional job
code 52008 should be reported in this format.
- JOB CODE FUND SOURCE: This element should identify up to three fund sources from which the employee is paid at the time of the
survey for the additional job reported.
- SCHOOL NUMBER: Report the school number which indicates the primary school to which this individual is assigned for the
reported job code. This may or may not match the school number reported on the employee's demographic information record.
- JOB CODE, ADDITIONAL: See Appendix E (JOB CODE ASSIGNMENTS) in the DOE Information Data Base Requirements: Volume II -
Automated Staff Information System for Job Codes.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6. If a key field needs to be changed, the record
must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates Key Fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document) ' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Item No. From-To Size Field Char. Field Description 1 1-2 2 N/R District Number * 2 3-12 10 A/N/L Social Security Number * 3 13-13 1 N Survey Period Code * 4 14-17 4 N Fiscal Year * 5 18-21 4 N/R School Number, Primary/Home 6 22-26 5 A/N/R Job Code, Additional * 7 27-29 3 N/R Job Code FTE 8 30-41 12 A/N Job Code Fund Source 9 42-42 1 A Transaction Code 10 43-43 1 A Highly Qualified Paraprofessional 11 44-62 19 A/N Filler 12 63-72 10 A/N/L Staff Number Identifier, Local 13 73-80 8 A/N Filler/Error Codes
Last Updated: 7/1/2012