McKay Prepayment Verification
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2016-2017 McKay Prepayment Verification Format
- This format is used for the verification of eligibility of students who receive McKay Scholarships - prior to the payment of the scholarship each quarter.
- Submit this record for reporting periods A, B, C and D for each student in dataset DPSxx.GQ.F70561.Yyyyys created by the Department of Education prior to the designated survey period. (‘xx’ indicates the district number, ‘yyyy’ indicates the school year and ‘s’ indicates the survey period.)
- ENTRY (RE-ENTRY) DATE and WITHDRAWAL DATE: The initial pre-payment eligibility verification file (DPSxx.GQ.F70561.Yyyyys) will contain zeroes in these date fields. School districts must insert either an Entry/ (Re-entry) Date (if the student is currently enrolled in a public school) or a Withdrawal Date (if student is not currently enrolled in a public school) (not both) and submit the file to NWRDC under the appropriate file name. All date fields should be in the MMDDYYYY format. The dates must be valid dates greater than (after) May 1, 2000.
- STUDENTS NEVER ENROLLED: For students never enrolled in the school district all nines (99999999) should be entered in both the Entry (Re-entry) Date and Withdrawal Date fields.
- UPDATES ONLY: All records submitted to the data base will be processed as updates. No records may be added or deleted from the McKay Prepayment Verification data base table.
- Key Fields: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 5, 20 and 21.
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2016