- Florida Technology Specifications Guidelines
- Florida Technology Specifications Timeline (PDF, 97KB)
- Florida Instructional Materials Changes Resulting from Senate Bill 1388 (PDF)
- Florida Digital Instructional Materials Work Group - Final Report with Recommendations (PDF, 464KB)
- 2014 Instructional Materials Statutes
- Adoption Cycle
- Publisher Registration and Online Bid Process
- Florida Virtual Curriculum Marketplace
- Pilot Programs for the Transition to Electronic and Digital Instructional Materials (PDF, 138KB)
- Instructional Materials Publishers Website User Guide (PDF, 299KB)
- State of Florida Vendor Website for Substitute Form W-9. All vendors are required to complete a Substitute Form W-9 online.
Instructional Materials Evaluation
- Online Evaluation System - This is a secure site. Access requires registration and permission from the Florida Department of Education. This site provides electronic access for the review and evaluation of instructional materials submitted for adoption. Please direct any questions regarding the online evaluation system to the Office of Instructional Materials at .
- State Instructional Materials Reviewer Affidavit (PDF, 33KB)
- The 2013-2014 Adoption Guest Reviewer Portal is closed.
2014-2015 Adoption Year (Career and Technical Education/Agriculture 9-12, ESOL, Health/PE 9-12, World Languages K-12)
- 2014-2015 Draft Detailed Bids by Category
- 2014-2015 Draft Short Bid Report June 17, 2014 (PDF, 155KB)
- Announcement (PDF)
- 2014-2015 Course Call (PDF, 64KB)
- 2014-2015 Specifications
- Publisher's Requirements Checklist for Participation in the 2014-2015 Instructional Materials Adoption (PDF, 238KB)
- 2014-2015 Policies and Procedures for the Florida Instructional Materials Adoption (PDF, 177KB)
- 2014-2015 Publisher Contact List (PDF, 115KB)
- 2014-2015 Florida Instructional Materials Assessment Fees (PDF, 38KB)
2013-2014 Adoption Year (6-12 Reading/ Language Arts and 6-12 Mathematics)
- Updated 2013-2014 Mathematics Adopted Instructional Materials December 18, 2014
- Updated 2013-2014 ELA Adopted Instructional Materials August 19, 2014 (PDF, 97KB)
- Amendment to Bid Review for 2013-2014 Mathematics Adoption (PDF, 171KB)
- Intensive Writing Course Description (PDF, 180KB)
- 2013-2014 Draft Detailed Bids by Category
- 2013-2014 Draft Short Bid Report June 19, 2013 (PDF, 196KB) This document contains the Bids submitted in response to the 6-12 Mathematics and 6-12 Reading/Language Arts call for bids.
- Amended Course Call for 2013-2014 English Language Arts Adoption - ESOL and Electives (PDF, 74KB)
- Announcement (PDF)
- 2013-14 Course Call (PDF, 143KB)
- 2013-14 Mathematics Specifications (PDF, 839KB)
- 2013-14 Reading/ Language Arts Specifications
- 2013-2014 Policies and Procedures for the Florida Instructional Materials Adoption (DRAFT) (PDF, 332KB): This is a draft of the 2013-14 Policies and Procedures and is pending review and approval by the Commissioner of Education and the State Board of Education.
- Publisher's Requirements Checklist for Participation in the 2013-2014 Instructional Materials Adoption - Updated as of April 26th, 2013 (PDF, 52KB): This document contains the dates and requirements for publishers participating in the 2013-14 instructional materials adoption.
- 2013-2014 Publisher Contact List (PDF, 113KB)
Contact:Katrina Figgett, Director of Instructional Support
325 West Gaines Street, Room 424
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400