Parallel Alternative Strategies for Students (PASS)
Corresponding teacher materials provide resources for teaching courses without changing essential content. Although not aligned with Florida Standards, PASS materials are an excellent resource and offer suggestions to stimulate student interest through thought-provoking activities.
Please contact the Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Services at or by telephone at 850-245-0475 for further information or to request a free CD of the PASS student and/or teacher discs.
The courses included on the student and teacher CDs are:
- English I - IV
- Foreign Language Spanish I
- Language Arts 1-3
- Mathematics (Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 1a,Algebra 1b, Liberal Arts and Mathematics 1-3)
- Physical Education and Health (Health 1 - Life Management Skills and Personal Fitness)
- Science (Biology, Earth/Space Science, Integrated Science 1, Marine Science 1 and Physical Science)
- Social Studies (American Government, American History Part 1 & 2, Economics and World History Part 1 & 2)