Module G: Job Search
This module is designed to give awareness on how to prepare for a job search by completing a job application and practicing a job interview. Preparing a résumé may be introduced to give students an awareness of the purpose of a résumé and how to organize and format information for the résumé.
20. Steps to Completing a Job Application (PDF)
21. Preparing for a Successful Job Interview (PDF)
23. Writing the Résumé (PDF)
- Body Language - gestures, posture, and eye contact used to express yourself.
- Job Application – a form that asks questions about a job seeker’s skills, work experience, and education.
- Job Interview –formal meeting about a possible job between job seeker and employer.
- Résumé – A summary of a job seeker’s personal information that includes career objective, education, skills, work experience, recognitions, etc.
- Personality traits - the qualities and characteristics that shape a person's unique character and identity.
- Glossary in PDF format (PDF)