The Financial Services Career Cluster is divivded into four pathways. Financial and Investment Planning; Business Financial Management; Banking and Related Services; and Insurance Services. Hundreds of Financial Services educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
- Curriculum Frameworks (Current)
- Equipment Lists
- Comprehenisve Course Table (Bright Futures/Gold Seal)
Florida BTE LISTSERV
The Florida BTE LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among BTE stakeholders in Florida. Membership on the list is limited to Florida business teachers, district supervisors and resource teachers, and community college or university faculty or administrators with a stake in business technology education.
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to .
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- DECA - For Secondary students.
- Delta Epsilon Chi (DEX) - For Postsecondary students.
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America/Phi Beta Lambda
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- National Association of Classroom Educators of Business Education (NACEBE)
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (NASBE)
- National Association of Teacher Educators of Business Education (NATEBE)
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
- Southern Business Education Association (SBEA)
- Certiport for links to Microsoft, Adobe and Quickbooks Certifications
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy-Florida
- Workforce Florida Career and Professional Education (CAPE)
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact , State Supervisor for Finance Education, (850) 245-0982.