Additional Programs/ Instructional Support Services
Instructional Support Services provide services and instruction for special populations students. The department strongly supports inclusion of all students in career education and the services provided by these frameworks assist students in reaching their career goals.
Program Planning Resources
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Course Code Directory
- Exceptional Education and Student Services
- Institute for Professional Development for Adult Education (IPDAE)
- Instructional Support Services Program of Work (RTF)
- Modified Occupational Completion Points (MOCPS) (PDF)
- Florida Developmental Disabilities Council
- Project TEN
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Florida Department of Corrections
For additional information about Instructional Support Services programs, contact Eric.Owens@fldoe.org, Interim State Supervisor for Special Populations, Non-Traditional Careers and Assessment, 850-245-9020.