|Text Index||Custom Search|
Director, Governmental Relations
325 W. Gaines St. Suite 1520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
The Office of Governmental Relations is responsible for championing and advocating education policies set by the Governor, the State Board of Education, and the Commissioner of Education, before the Florida Legislature.
2014 Legislative Update Materials
Legislative Update Presentation
- Legislative Update Presentation Part One - Webcast (Windows Media 482MB)
- Legislative Update Presentation Part Two - Webcast (Windows Media 298MB)
- Legislative Update Presentation - Full Color (PDF, 853KB) - Revised 5/20/14
This presentation highlights legislation passed during the 2014 Legislative Session.
Legislative Implementation Overview
- Legislative Implementation Overview Chart (PDF, 194KB) - Revised 6/25/14
This chart represents the legislative bills that have passed during the 2014 legislative session that affect and/or have an impact on Education. Included in this chart is a link to the final bill text/Chapter law and the DOE bill summary (if available). Located under the Additional Information section is DOE contact information and other DOE notifications/documents related to that legislation. This document represents bills passed by the Florida Legislature during the 2014 Legislative Session, and the action taken by the Governor.
- Legislative Review Book (PDF, 1MB) - Revised 6/25/14
This book contains summaries of education-related legislation, passed during the 2014 Legislative session.